Hi friends and hello from Mazatlan! Tony and I landed in Mexico on Sunday afternoon and I must apologize for my silence here on SS, as we’ve been unplugged (minus “The Stories” as T calls it) and we’re enjoying some sweet alone, one-on-one, time! But as much as I want to slip into my Mexicoma, I know that for the rest of you babes, it’s very much Fall, so I definitely have to share this gorgeous mustard peplum top!
I am having a major yellow moment for Fall — heck, I love it all year round — but I’m one happy camper that it’s trending big time for Fall! I’ve shared a time or two that I struggle when it comes to Fall fashion because you know I love allllll the bright and bold colors, so when Fall rolls around, it’s hard for me to embrace the darker neutrals and earth tones. So imagine how happy I was to see that bold, primary colors trending for Fall! This mustard yellow top is perfect for Autumn for many a’reasons, including…
– This shade of yellow goes with black, brown, olive, and your favorite white jeans (as see here) and pairs well with a variety of other cold colors – like this velvet cobalt blue bag!
– I love peplum tops, and this top has the longer hem in the back, which means you can wear it with jeans and leggings!
– The dark jewel tone floral print is so beautiful, and you can pull a variety of these colors out with different bags and jewelry! This statement necklace is literally the most perfect match for this top! I’ve been on a big statement earring kick lately but I fell in love with this necklace from 7 Charming Sisters. The rope keeps the necklace from being too heavy, which is super important, especially if you wear your necklaces for long periods of time, like for a 9-5 job! The blue beads and tan tassels are a seamless fit for this top and draw out the dark blue and turquoise hues from the top, basically making it a match made in heaven! Plus this necklace is an extra 15% off with code SARAS15, making this necklace just $32!
– The yellow peplum compliments these tan booties so well! I’ve been on the hunt for the right pair of brown/tan pointed-toe booties (because the pointy toe makes your legs look longer!) and I FINALLY found them! These boots looks great with all of my jeans, as well as leggings, and I know I’ll be getting a ton of wear out of them all Fall and Winter long!
– This gorgeous peplum floral top is only $13! Yes, you are reading that right! I love SheIn for many reasons, but one of them being that they always have the most on-trend, and affordable clothes that I don’t feel guilty nor have to explain to Tone why a big package arrived at our door ha!
Peplum Top – $13 – c/o SheIn // White Jeans – $75 + Free Shipping // Velvet Bag – $250 + Free Shipping // Booties – $175 + Free Shipping // Necklace – 15% off with code SARAS15 – c/o 7 Charming Sisters // Sunglasses – $55 + Free Shipping // Earrings
This post is sponsored by SheIn! All thoughts and opinions are sincerely my own! Thank you for supporting the brands and businesses that allow me to operate Sabby Style full time! xoxo