Hey lovely ladies! Can you believe it’s already Thursday and that the month of March just flew by? Time goes way too fast (unless it’s monday, then time goes awfully slow) and I hate it! I swear the older I get (not a whiny “oh I’m old”) the quicker the days, weeks, months, and years just zoom on by! It honestly makes me sad because a.) I am getting older and b.) time is so precious. It is such a great reminder to not wish away this phase and time of my life and to appreciate where I am, right now.
Speaking of time passing by rather quick, March was here and gone in a hott minute but what it did bring was sunshine and warm temperatures! I, therefor, had to bust out my brightest colors and most favorite prints to celebrate Spring arriving and a season of renewal!
Here are the deets for my fave March looks, starting with the top left and going row by row!
1. Floral Sweatshirt // Ripped Jeans // Shoes // Bag
2. Sweater c/o Meachy Lynn // Layering Tank // Ripped Jeans // Scarf
3. Blouse c/o Ro&De // Mint Denim // Heels // Bag // Necklace // Watch
4. Floral Dress c/o Meachy Lynn // Necklace c/o Our World Boutique // Lipstain
5. Bow Flats // Jeans // Floral Sweatshirt c/o Stella B Clothing // Jacket // Bag
6. Sunnies (similar) c/o Mae Christina // Jacket (old, Zara) but love this // Scarf c/o Shop Urbanite
7. Apache Tunic c/o Jess Lea Boutique // Denim Jacket // Leggings // Booties // Bag
8. Plaid Tunic c/o Shop Bella C // Monogrammed Clutch c/o Silver Gallery // Tassel Necklace // Ring
9. Ruffle Top // Jeans // Booties // Bag // Necklace // Watch // Bracelet
Thank you SO much for reading today and have an awesome day!