Hey babes! I’m so excited to share this super fun and affordable outfit with you today! I know I’ve been talking nonstop about Spring this and Spring that, but this top is the creme de la creme of all things you must get for Spring (and Summer)! I honestly can’t get over how gorgeous the yellow and floral print is together! In my opinion, this top has all of the criteria for the perfect top…
1. Off-the-Shoulder – Every woman looks great when showing a little shoulder, no matter what size or body type you have!
2. Yellow – I’ve always been a fan of the color yellow and just like OTS tops, the color yellow (in some variation or hue) looks great on all skin tones!
3. Floral Pattern – Florals for Spring #leduh but this one stands out to me because the blue and pink mixed with the soft white keeps this print from getting too loud and isn’t too young, but is still playful!
4. The Shape – crop tops and boxy cuts are huge right now, but I’m just not that big of a fan! I love that this top drapes lovely and doesn’t cling, but lays really nicely on your figure. And it’s not too short, which is hip & waist-conscious friendly!
5. The Price – as if $47 wasn’t already a steal, Ruthie Grace Boutique is offering my SS readers an exclusive shopping code (SABBY15) for 15% off your purchase, which makes this beauty just $40!
OTS Floral Top – 15% off with code SABBY15 – c/o Ruthie Grace Boutique // Similar Denim – under $50! // Exact Heels – only $33! // Sunglasses and Denim & Cognac Satchel – 20% off with code sabby20 – c/o Shop Suey Boutique // Earrings // Watch – under $130! // Lipstick (Kimchi) & Lip Liner (Frenemy)
This post was sponsored by Ruthie Grace Boutique! Thank you for supporting the brands and businesses that allow me to operate Sabby Style! xoxo